LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who scored yesterday?

Following threads on Swellinfo is great... but having a fun session on a sunny day brings us all back to center.

Who got a few good ones yesterday?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Following threads on Swellinfo is great... but having a fun session on a sunny day brings us all back to center.

Who got a few good ones yesterday?
    yesterday was just fantastic. A real fall swell - NE wind swell with offshore conditions all day. The kind of day that reminds me that my local break can be as fun on its day as places you travel a long ways to get to.

I'm goofy, and managed to get deep into some lefts. Thats more than enough to get me smiling for the rest of the day. The sun came out right as i was suiting up. Six or so of us (including mr. swellinfo himself) on a spot that was working. So stoked.
    Last edited by mitchell; Oct 11, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

I'm definitely back to center. Tuesday late afternoon was even better. the eastiliness of the swell and high tide woke up some sand bars that are hardly ever surfable. and i got to try my new 3/2 out.

Couldnt get out! but still glad fall is here in full effect!

Was definitely surprised. Didn't expect to be as good as it was. Nobody owed me anything, I didn't see any baby wipes or turds. I didn't have to knock anyone off their board for dropping in, I didn't debate on the best place to stay in Puerto Rico or debate if it is OK to take a surfboard on the bus. I just Stayed Above the Weather and surfed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    yesterday was just fantastic. A real fall swell - NE wind swell with offshore conditions all day. The kind of day that reminds me that my local break can be as fun on its day as places you travel a long ways to get to.

I'm goofy, and managed to get deep into some lefts. Thats more than enough to get me smiling for the rest of the day. The sun came out right as i was suiting up. Six or so of us (including mr. swellinfo himself) on a spot that was working. So stoked.
    Best session in a long time!
    Was good all day in Maryland...

"score" might be a stretch but I got a few. VB was decent in the waist-stomach range most of the day. I rarely say this... but I wish I could have gone north.

I also scored sort of.It was pretty choppy up here but I did get some good ones. On a brand new board also.My skill level is still beginner and I weigh 215. A personal plug for 7S wave magnet. Not a ding on it from yesterday.

Images
    i surfed from 7am-2pm . i didnt want to get out of the water but i physically couldn't paddle anymore. VB was really fun all day with the offshores. some chest high sets at the spot i was at. got a couple barrels too. definitely satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Was definitely surprised. Didn't expect to be as good as it was. Nobody owed me anything, I didn't see any baby wipes or turds. I didn't have to knock anyone off their board for dropping in, I didn't debate on the best place to stay in Puerto Rico or debate if it is OK to take a surfboard on the bus. I just Stayed Above the Weather and surfed.
    +1 You crack me up