LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    Its official, I'm ordering a Surfline membership!!! Swellinfo is just AWEFUL with their models. Missed yet another swell. Yeah I know I need to be on it with the weather, lows, high pressures blah blah. Plane and simple, I don't have the time to be a surf forcaster thus, the reason I rely on swell info and others. Swellinfo, you need to update your models, they are very off. I will no longer use this as a main forcast page. Yes its free to use but lets not get it twisted, Swell gets paid from advertising on their page and the vaule is in hits. So don't tell me Sh*t that its a free service, it SUCKS!!!
    "F*ck your couch!"

Its official, I'm ordering a Surfline membership!!! Swellinfo is just AWEFUL with their models. Missed yet another swell. Yeah I know I need to be on it with the weather, lows, high pressures blah blah. Plane and simple, I don't have the time to be a surf forcaster thus, the reason I rely on swell info and others. Swellinfo, you need to update your models, they are very off. I will no longer use this as a main forcast page. Yes its free to use but lets not get it twisted, Swell gets paid from advertising on their page and the vaule is in hits. So don't tell me Sh*t that its a free service, it SUCKS!!!
    Where are you? Surfline was way off... they had knee-thigh forecasted (with NE winds) for Maryland-Delaware, where SI seemed right on with the size and wind.

Images
    Well I had about 2 and a half hours to spare before my next class, so I drove to this one spot real quick... and the spot just wasn't that good. Kinda just dumping, then there would be a few nice ones..... with 25 people paddling for it. My spot knowledge is ****ed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    "F*ck your couch!"
    I wish i had four thumbs... to give them ti.tties four thumbs down!!

The forecast for here was spot on. It said it would be chest high n clean... Which it was... It does suck when you miss out

Sometimes I am critical of forecasts on here but SwellInfo was right on for this one. I am a premium surfline member and their forecast for this swell was definitely off (though they are typically pretty good).

Images
    i went out to croatan 0730-1130..most sets were around waist high with the occ bigger set. lots of closeouts but clean. i too thought it felt like a fall swell with the crisp air and straight west winds

Images
    I NEVER trust surfline over swellinfo for my area. And i never trust a forecast for the size of waves anyway

Let's get this thread back on track...I had a funeral to attend and missed the afternoon. Was central Jersey better in the afternoon. Morning looked a bit sick, but I couldn't get down...

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Was definitely surprised. Didn't expect to be as good as it was. Nobody owed me anything, I didn't see any baby wipes or turds. I didn't have to knock anyone off their board for dropping in, I didn't debate on the best place to stay in Puerto Rico or debate if it is OK to take a surfboard on the bus. I just Stayed Above the Weather and surfed.
    Amen Chavez.
    Now all, please dont make this positive thread all about what Fupafest said.