LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Okay, those are interesting points too. Know of a good 4/3 under $200 new for women? Are there certain things I should look for in a wetsuit? My 3/2 I got for $50 in a going outa business sale. I know that won't happen again.

I figure my 3/2 will do fine thru mid December and fine again in March.

Get a 3/2 with a fleece liner inside. Make sure it's 100% stretch. You'll find that it's worth spending the money on a good suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Okay, those are interesting points too. Know of a good 4/3 under $200 new for women? Are there certain things I should look for in a wetsuit? My 3/2 I got for $50 in a going outa business sale. I know that won't happen again.

I figure my 3/2 will do fine thru mid December and fine again in March.
    I'm not that familiar with women's suits, but for the under-$200 price you have to look at the Roxy Syncro 4/3. Roxy is the women's brand of Quiksilver, and in the Syncro they use the very stretchy neoprene. It's got some fleece lining and outside rubber chest/back panels. I think it comes in both backzip and chestzip, and I've seen them advertised for $150-$175. In men's suits, I'm told the Syncro is the best under-$200 suit.

шпионские шту

http://netlabtech.ru/

пособие шпиона шпионские штучки
    шпионские штучки купить

Trick....Try pouring warm water in your wetsuit prior to entering surf....The loss of body heat is less since you are not using body heat and energy to warm up from cold water. Use dive skin socks with your booties as well....I prefer some very thin gloves that mechanics use, very rubbery and grippy, not thick neoprene ones(Pep Boys) around $9.00. Hoodie good idea when water is below 64 degrees. Water temps in the Gulf of Mexico in Texas are usually 58 in January & February but can get down to 53......