LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today 2-23

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Talking Today 2-23

Finally a good NJ surf day on a weekend! Yay! 5-7 feet with occasional well overhead waves.

Any luck for some left overs tomorrow?

I plan to check it out early, Not sure if anything will be left.

Was out today (2-23) in long branch, nice 4-7+,

lets hope for some leftovers in a early morning sess.

Images
    Extremespongerchicks,

I HIGHLY doubt there was a 10' set today. Maybe head high +...no higher than 6'

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    Finally a good NJ surf day on a weekend! Yay! 5-7 feet with occasional well overhead waves.

Any luck for some left overs tomorrow?

ur such a gorn

Images

Sweeeeet Dude!!!!

Even the man Micah can miss one once in a while. It was nice because all the people who rely solely on this website for forecasting weren't in the water. And man was it fun. GORNS!

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Wave Height--Whatever

Ok--so I see some select few are drinking too much gator-hate as of late...ha ha. If you surfed between 13th and 14th avenue in big ol' belmar and ya didn't happen to be there when a few kahunas busted on through...so sorry. Better luck next time. The point was that it was a GREAT day in the water.

Thumbs up

This was one of the most fun days in OC in a while. I'm not sure if it was the swell direction or what but we had some long open barrels , way more open than usual, almost like a reef break, and the water color just didn't look like it was Maryland. Good waves with nobody out, that's what it's all about

yeah it was a great day! alot of fun! not crowded either, im sure i saw most of u out if u were out at midtown

Images
    Good times had by all for sure in OCMD. Dave, good to finally meet you and get some of those sweet nuggets rolling through. I'm sure I will see you out there next time (need to get some footage as well).

yeah it was good to see ya out there jesse, next swell for sure! lets get some footage, i'll get some of my buddies to come out for it.