close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today 2-23

Images
    I was out between 45-48st in OCMD around 11:30-1:30 & saw a few BBERS getting some fun ones.

It was definitely fun & I was expecting the winds to shift N way earlier than they did & the water color clarity was like Cali.

I was riding a yellow No6 & testing out some new prototype cores (DOW/polypro mix) for our colder waters. The board I was riding worked pretty well last Wed & Sat @ 2 different breaks. I still have a different prototype board to test for the next swell.

chuck white.....

How come i cant find any NO6 filth fury boards. saw one on an aussie site and it looks good and grippy on steep waves with the perfect specs i have been looking for. Bat tail has annoyed me lately on my ms3.

hey chuck i thought that was u out there!!! yellow no6 board, i was on a black board, at one point i was going to say whats up but wasnt to sure if it was u. next time i see u i will for sure! it was good trading waves with u

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    chuck white.....

How come i cant find any NO6 filth fury boards. saw one on an aussie site and it looks good and grippy on steep waves with the perfect specs i have been looking for. Bat tail has annoyed me lately on my ms3.
    The Filth Fury was a limited edition board & one of the best boards No6 has put out in my opinion. Last year they had it out for a limited time then it was gone. So many people loved the board & were requesting it that No6 brought it back out again for a short period of time. It's no longer in production & I have not heard anything about it being part of this years lineup. I did tell them to save some or make me some customs matching the Filth Fury.

Images

Photog

Hey just wondering if anyone on here got some shots on 2-23 in mid-town OC. I saw at least one guy on the beach right in front of me on about 47th. Would like to see the shots if your on here

Place this code at the end of your tag: