LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Nice pic....What time did you post this? (tom)
    Today, 04:20 AM

about 4 am or so maybe a little before.

i got tons of em

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    yeah lets post stupid pics on here you guys are ****in GORNS

Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    yeah lets post stupid pics on here you guys are ****in GORNS
    Drive down tomorrow...

Do not put all your eggs in spot,........this might be one of those times that the swell just does not work as intended, at said spot. After seeing some of the local crew on it tonight, I will be checking another spot, as well. If the winds kick in as thought, the incoming with offshores should be making for some fine peaky action, with hollow sections all the way until dark.

That spot sure has got its far share as of late,..... more the reason to not expect it to be working this time. But this is not a jinx, I hope it does work out for all those concerned.

But it is always good to have a plan "B", just in case you give it a look and it is not what you had hoped for.

I talked to Jeff and Stoehr this afternoon, and they are going to look around as well. Some are going to the NJ's for a morning session, then head back south for the low and incoming.

If your spot is working, say something to someone. I know someone has my number.

Have scouts all around.....going to be fun somewhere. I film you little wiper snappers some as well.

Images
    for delmarva - its looking a little iffy first thing in the morning with the winds, but we are going to see a cleanup during the morning hours... Looking good - have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    for delmarva - its looking a little iffy first thing in the morning with the winds, but we are going to see a cleanup during the morning hours... Looking good - have fun.
    Can you make it down?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Can you make it down?
    ya, i'll likely be surfing the afternoon. dont think i'm going to do the dawn patrol.

Images
    There is so much hype around this swell, everywhere is going to be packed...