LOGIN | REGISTER

Stolen Surfboard- Ashton

board.jpgWell I officially have the worst luck on the planet this year. I recently bought a 2004 Jeep wranger with 31s, a 2 inch lift, winch...bad ass jeep you get the picture. However, 3 weeks after returning from Hawaii my Jeep was stolen on mothers day in broad daylight. I actually have a video of it on youtube just search jeep stolen belmar- its ridiculous. ANYWAY my luck continued into July when my 5'10 Ashton was stolen out of my backyard..it was my best board and I have been looking everywhere for it. If anyone is to see a Ashton that is new white and has blue random streaks and swirls on the top with a white trac top. The only ding that is noticeable is a brown(not clear resin) ding repair on the bottom right under the Ashton logo. I would pay a nice reward for it as long as you have the person who stole it still attached to the leash. Pics to follow.. Thanks
    Last edited by mdahrouge; Oct 17, 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Yeah thats the one- if anyone knows these scummers by chance that would be HUGE- the cops couldnt do ****

Images
    Just a heads up, you should keep an eye on craigslist. It could show up on there.

I honestly looked everyday until about two weeks ago. i figured there was no way I wouldn't be to find the board- I checked pawn shops, cash converters called all the shops from Long Branch to Point Pleasant- no luck- had one lead to some high school kid that didn't pan out but he won't steal any boards in town again I can assure that.

Images
    Sorry to hear that man. If I ever see it, it wont pass me by.

mike d is such a stand up dude. if you see this board give him a head up!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    mike d is such a stand up dude. if you see this board give him a head up!
    Thanks man I appreciate everyones help. Have fun this weekend should be fun!!

Images
    Must be Jersey.