LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Stupid professors giving tests and making me learn when the waves are good.
    Last edited by Mad Dog; Oct 17, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

it is not over yet everyone is eating going back soon. better then last weds so far,... imo.... and less people and cameras .

good day today. here over on Dune Road NY.
    Completely empty.

Images
    Was epic from 630-730 then the crowds killed it for me.. definitely somewhere 2-3 foot overhead sets where i was

Images
    i went out to croatan this morning in vb. it was okay. just super closed out and a major current towards the rocks. took a look at 1st. looked really good till i saw all the damn people. man **** that ****

Sick session southern Monmouth all day but wind forecast was way off... Still barrels though no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    Was epic from 630-730 then the crowds killed it for me.. definitely somewhere 2-3 foot overhead sets where i was
    If you were a couple beaches down from LB at the jetty that will not be named (as if it's a secret) than I agree with you. I entered the water around 6 40 with 3-5 people out. By 7 30 there was 40-50 people in the water all trying to get on that one break. It was a nice break though.

Images
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...st-hdcam_4407/
    WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEMSELVES..... i hate crowds. there's no where to surf

sounds like an epic day especially the suspect rubbing. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Na na na na na na, I scored a jetty all by myself this AM. I showed no surf etiquette at all. I dropped in on myself, ditched my board, sat way outside of myself, gave myself stink eye... Now I'm gonna take a dump and use my flush-able wipes. Kids at school, wife at work, had a decent session. Now I might just "rough up the suspect" to top it all off. Picked the right day for going to work on the late shift.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    I'm already in, tired, and beat. Waves at the jetty I was at in monmouth county were expected to be 4 feet shoulder high but most were 2-3 feet overhead. Great morning. As far as the other breaks on that beach were concerned, everything came in around head to one foot overhead.

It seems ground swell is often underforecasted on this site. Which is fine and much better than overforecasted. Just letting the mod know my observations.
    Swellinfo was exacty right for Monmouth County at dawn patrol. Shoulder high with occ bigger sets. Maybe you are just really short and everything is overhead. Some many people overcall it after they surf and Darippah is one of them. All joking aside, I do think Swell info was right with shoulder high and some occ bombs.

Groundswell from the last big storm iwas overforecasted on Swell info last time for Monmouth County but I think that was more due to it being an easterly swell.