LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feelin' Giddy!

Images
    Here's the pics boys! Rode it for an hour in the afternoon as soon as i got it waxed, finned, and leash before work.
    LITERALLY IS THE BEST SURFBOARD I HAVE EVER RIDDEN! i got it as a 5 fin convertible and had it in as a quad. took it out to 15th at the pier (surprisingly really good. wish i coulda surfed till dark) absolutely perfect volume length width, you name it.
    and super, yea i was there in the morning from 7-10. it was going off. i was the kid on the fish posted up right on the rocks picking all the sets off that the longboarders missed haha.

image (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Speaking of 1st Street, did you see how far out it was breaking? I totally freaked catching one at the mouth of Rudee. Probably how Odysseus felt when dealing with the Sirens. Longboarders might as well paddled out to the channel markers haha
    yea it was crazy. id never seen it break out that far. it was super deep though. i sat out by the end of the rocks and waited for that inside bowl up

Yeah, 1st street was fun ... some good sets coming through every 8 minutes or so. I was about half-way down the jetty, and about a block over, so I was catching stuff on the inside. I could see it breaking at the end of the jetty though. Definitely some of the biggest non-OBX surf I've caught in the last couple weeks that wouldn't close out on me. Hopefully there's some residual swell in the morning ...