LOGIN | REGISTER

It's cold out there!

Just got my hands on a new hyperflex 4/3. When do you reckon I can start hitting it? Now, late March, April, etc???

Images
    definitly get out wednesday...great suit, ive got the 5/4/3 but i'm real toasty in it so u should be set with some booties and gloves

lets see... february average acording to noaa is upper 30's... march average is low 40's.... and april sees us moving into the 50's.... (mid atlantic averages) but we've been a bit above average all winter, so with any luck we'll hit 50 by the end of the month..... you'll be toasty in the 4/3 by then.... but the above poster is right you'll be fine for a while in the 4/3 now.... especially on a nice day like today : )
    Last edited by epidemicepic; Mar 3, 2008 at 08:48 PM.

I wore only a 4/3 for the past 2 years and I was fine year round. I'm definitely more comfortable in my 5/4 I got for this year, but you could definitely manage in a 4/3.

Images
    I did a 4/3 year round for several years. The Hyperflexes are very warm ( I now have the 5/4/3) and I bet that 4/3 would be fine. Are all the seams sealed in some way, taped?? If so you will be good.

I am old and dirty and rock a 4/3 in DE.......nuff said.