LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get cold easy and like being comfy. Thanks a lot of the feedback. I ended up getting myself a 5mm and no liquid taped seals. Just glued and blind stitched and regular spot taping

P.s. Hey mitchell how can you possibly be too warm in 30 or 20 degree weather with water temps in the upper 30s for a 5/4? I'm cold and miserable just walking around in that air temp with a jacket and a sweater. Forget 39 degree water. I'm not dying walking around inside my house with my 5mm on. Only a little hot(air temp in the house in the low 60s). With all this stretch neoprene I don't see what the big deal about going a little thicker is. It's just more comfortable to go thicker. Honestly I think they should make 6/4mm suit with no permanently attached hood. Plus having an attached hood makes one more thing that has to fit just right on a wetsuit. I like attaching one better personally. Gives me more versatility. I get cold easy obviously.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Oct 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    P.s. Hey mitchell how can you possibly be too warm in 30 or 20 degree weather with water temps in the upper 30s for a 5/4?.
    I agree..those few days like that I'll be in the 5/4. But it just seems like the past few winters in DE/MD the majority of Jan - Mar sessions the water has been over 40 and air temps I the 40-50 range...the 5/4 is HOT.