LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    1,024
    Images
    954

    How many more wannabes. . .?

    So, how many more wannabes will be added to the lineup after this one? http://www.livelikejay.com/
    At least it's not Woody Harrelson. . .

    As for "I'm", well, this looks pretty good to me, whatever you want to call it:
    Drex Harrington @ 46th St. OCM

    Last edited by MDSurfer; Oct 24, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

  2. 1) You watch your mouth when talking about Woody
    2) You live in Ocean City Maryland, so the majority of the surfing world (California, Hawaii, OZ, Ect) think your a wannabe. The waves in Ocean City suck and the lineup are empty compared to any real wave in the world. You sound ridiculous calling people wannabes.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    1) You watch your mouth when talking about Woody
    2) You live in Ocean City Maryland, so the majority of the surfing world (California, Hawaii, OZ, Ect) think your a wannabe. The waves in Ocean City suck and the lineup are empty compared to any real wave in the world. You sound ridiculous calling people wannabes.
    written by a true koooooooooooooook.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    written by a true koooooooooooooook.
    HAHAHAHA coming from the guy living in New York? Your not even allowed to call yourself a surfer. Did you really use the word Kook? People on this site are such a joke. If you live in the North East then you suck at surfing and the waves you surf suck. Time to wake up buddy, If you want to be a real surfer move out here to California with the big boys. You surfing waist high crap once a month does not count as being a surfer. Being called a kook by you is a compliment because your so out of touch with the surfing world. Go to Surfline today and whats the first story? Good to Epic Southern California? When was the last time your local breaks eve said Good? Never? OK thanks! Oh look time for me to go surf AGAIN

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    HAHAHAHA coming from the guy living in New York? Your not even allowed to call yourself a surfer. Did you really use the word Kook? People on this site are such a joke. If you live in the North East then you suck at surfing and the waves you surf suck. Time to wake up buddy, If you want to be a real surfer move out here to California with the big boys. You surfing waist high crap once a month does not count as being a surfer. Being called a kook by you is a compliment because your so out of touch with the surfing world. Go to Surfline today and whats the first story? Good to Epic Southern California? When was the last time your local breaks eve said Good? Never? OK thanks! Oh look time for me to go surf AGAIN
    Kook. taking out your banana board??? lol.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Kook. taking out your banana board??? lol.
    WEAKKK! No its hard to get barreled on the banana board, I think Ill take out the Fred Rubble. Oh wait lets see how the surf in New York is today? Wait it honestly says FLAT for 5 days straight...i would just kill myself if I was you. How can you honestly call yourself a surfer? Your a joke bro.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    HAHAHAHA coming from the guy living in New York? Your not even allowed to call yourself a surfer. Did you really use the word Kook? People on this site are such a joke. If you live in the North East then you suck at surfing and the waves you surf suck. Time to wake up buddy, If you want to be a real surfer move out here to California with the big boys. You surfing waist high crap once a month does not count as being a surfer. Being called a kook by you is a compliment because your so out of touch with the surfing world. Go to Surfline today and whats the first story? Good to Epic Southern California? When was the last time your local breaks eve said Good? Never? OK thanks! Oh look time for me to go surf AGAIN
    ...stay in your smog filled dome of southern california ya freak, east coast doesn't get as spoiled as much as you but i hope your far away when its reeling over here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,212
    Quote Originally Posted by richp12 View Post
    ...stay in your smog filled dome of southern california ya freak
    We call that ambiance and it makes for gorgeous sunsets. Also, there are women in bikinis on the beach in February instead of snow. You are welcome to visit anytime. I recommend Anaheim and North.
    ~Just Another Freak in the Freak Kingdom

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    1) You watch your mouth when talking about Woody
    2) You live in Ocean City Maryland, so the majority of the surfing world (California, Hawaii, OZ, Ect) think your a wannabe. The waves in Ocean City suck and the lineup are empty compared to any real wave in the world. You sound ridiculous calling people wannabes.

    Totally true... Harrelson is the man!

    Being called out by the guy with longboard gopro must hurt.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,212
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Totally true... Harrelson is the man!
    Truth. Always at Coachella, always willing to burn one. Super cool dude; just a regular guy. Don't know if he surfs or not though.