LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Images
    it's fine line around here between clean faces and victory at sea. a little more N and a little less E in the wind can make it a lot more fun, even when it's big. North winds on Monday might be as good as it gets for us.

I *think* I know a couple spots I will be checking, but it's only going to be to watch if the wind forecast holds how it is now. I don't think even the South facing beaches will be working that great judging by swell direction.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    damnnnnnn...that gfs model is looking nasty bros. gonna be spankin the SE coasts. It's not looking good here in va beach, ne/nnw winds for most of the swell. any place where nw winds are semi/offshore should benefit.
    I'd like to see FI on these conditions

arrrr sounds like a boat trip, ye land lobers

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    arrrr sounds like a boat trip, ye land lobers
    Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship. The mate was a mighty sailin' man, the Skipper brave and sure. Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour. A three hour tour.

Gilligan.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship. The mate was a mighty sailin' man, the Skipper brave and sure. Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour. A three hour tour.

Gilligan.jpg
    HEY!!! thats ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

Gilligan.jpg
    Ginger or Maryann?

sounds about right with the boat I have in mind... 10 foot seas in an 18 foot boat. Sounds legit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Ginger or Maryann?
    Ginger all day.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Ginger or Maryann?
    Both, why choose?