LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by topsailsurf View Post
    Emerald Isle will be the place to be with these winds. Should be going off there if these winds do what they say.
    Topsail south to CB will have a better looking wave than EI will...........EI north will be so hard offshore the skin will peel from your lips...........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Sweet bro lets hit it this weekend. I'll bring the jet skis you bring the V1 suit. I heard Dorian, Larid and all the big wave boys are making the flight to Charleston for this epic event.
    I'll have the Limo swing by and get you. Might be a little crowded.......Occy, Kelly and Mick asked if Id give them a lift..........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    Topsail south to CB will have a better looking wave than EI will...........EI north will be so hard offshore the skin will peel from your lips...........
    i was thinking that...surfing in howling offshores is actually not that much fun, imo, particularly the buckshot load of blinding spray in the face that accompanies each take-off.

I'm thinking of driving up there early in the AM, getting in the water and not planning on getting back out until lunch.... at which point I will have drifted all the way back to WB!

I'll have the Limo swing by and get you. Might be a little crowded.......Occy, Kelly and Mick asked if Id give them a lift..........
    Yeah plus I heard Gerard Butler wants in too since he did not get pounded enough at Mavs.