LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip thus far

Hybrid View

1. Trip thus far

For those of you who were interested, I got a few updates and a bunch of photos from our roadtrip thus far on www.getdirtyfeat.com ... enjoy... hope everyone got some waves this last series of swell!

Images
    this is really, really, rad surfingwasteland. I hope i can get to do this sometime. the video about northeast surfing gave me the chills as well. good luck to you and all of the company you have with you. Score some waves over in CA for us all!

couldn't this have gone in your original thread?

4. Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    couldn't this have gone in your original thread?
    sorry for breaking the rules.... No it couldn't have

Images
    Thanks for posting (and making a new thread!!! lol) It was enjoyable and refreshing to hear about your trip! keep going slow!!! lol and keep posting- cause i will forget to look until i see a post on swellinfo! Hope all is well! thanks for the free camping website- its like gold!

Images
    Thanks for posting. Such good stuff!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Thanks for posting (and making a new thread!!! lol) It was enjoyable and refreshing to hear about your trip! keep going slow!!! lol and keep posting- cause i will forget to look until i see a post on swellinfo! Hope all is well! thanks for the free camping website- its like gold!
    that free camping site has been a life saver numerous times on this trip... every spot we found has been 100% legit... We are in a hotel right now cause our sleeping bags aren't rated for anything under 20 degrees, but as soon as we cross into Utah we will be back on the camping grind

8. Just finished up two days in Colorado... new post up.

Images
    Nice Pics!!! Co is awesome!!!! and cold... lol i could relate with the laundry in the hotel! Keep the post coming!!! sitting here at work dreaming of camping cross country lol!

great blog. thanks for sharing man. good luck