LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gonna be packed....

still in the 3/2, but the first 10minutes this past weekend def. got me thinking about booties and gloves....

Quote Originally Posted by SHREDSLED View Post
    I must be a wuss. Have been wearing booties for a week now, and putting on my 4/3 if air is cold (dawn patrol). This past weekend got me thinking about gloves.
    maybe its the condition/fit of your suit. just got a new better quality better fitting 3/2 and am way warmer than i was in the old one.

been wearing 1 mil boots in the mornings but not needed in the afternoon. more for the air than the water.

LB should be a proper zoo on Sunday. usally when its that big the rip spreads the crowd out.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SHREDSLED View Post
    I must be a wuss. Have been wearing booties for a week now, and putting on my 4/3 if air is cold (dawn patrol). This past weekend got me thinking about gloves.
    You're not a wuss. A lot of people just trying to sound tough/core. I've been wearing a 4/3 since september. I don't know why being uncomfortable for no reason is considered tough. Personally, didn't need gloves this past weekend.(soon will though) Water is still above 60. Air temp is more concern this time of year. Ie a thicker suit for core warmth. Oh and a lot of people swear by certain manufacturers. It's nonsense. Just pick the suit that fits you best. For example
    Hyperflex= good for "large boned" heavy built people Rip curl= generally good for thinner/longer limbed people.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Oct 24, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad52 View Post
    It is a awesome place to invest an mid-day to get away from the bustle of the town. Its mostly a naturalized place just like natural areas further northern in West Chester. As a garden and beach area, i choose Brooklyn's. Its small and more official, yet nevertheless more wonderful and attractive.
    Any Comment?

surfboard rent gold coast
    Last edited by Brad52; Oct 25, 2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: correction