LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Opinions on Sunday

    Opinions about where wind conditions will be most ideal Sunday?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bethany Beach, DE
    Posts
    136
    Images
    10
    Not sure if troll, or just really wants to be ran off of this board....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    919
    Images
    2
    if you're a troll, get outta here. if you're not, then it depends on your location. if you're in ny/nj/de area, you'd better be ready with your emergency supplies. sandy is potentially rolling through with potentially "perfect storm" conditions.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Crystal Coast,N.C.
    Posts
    399
    Images
    24
    First post.......I'll bite this time........Since you post in east fla. I'll assume thats where you are. South Fla will have the most fav conditions. Hold your cursor over forcast above and it will give you a dropdown list of various regions and so on.......

  5. #5
    will long island be surfable on sunday?

  6. #6
    Only place on the entire east coast USA that can handle this kind of swell (predicted 15-25ft) tuesday and wednesday is RUGGLES point in Newport, RI. Period!! no discussion...forget FL, Hatteras, Outerbanks, NJ, OC...RI gets the biggest waves on the east coast period...IF you dont believe me check out Ian Walsh and Garret McNamara's video on youtube surfing hurricane Bill. If your spot gets bigger than this during the swell Ill buy you a happy ending at an Asian masage parlor. Listen RI aint the ocean state for a reason...stay the f out because the locals are prix but this place is magic and is the only place that holds 20+ swells clean on the east coast. Have fun and BE SAFE!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfSexGambleParty View Post
    Only place on the entire east coast USA that can handle this kind of swell (predicted 15-25ft) tuesday and wednesday is RUGGLES point in Newport, RI. Period!! no discussion...forget FL, Hatteras, Outerbanks, NJ, OC...RI gets the biggest waves on the east coast period...IF you dont believe me check out Ian Walsh and Garret McNamara's video on youtube surfing hurricane Bill. If your spot gets bigger than this during the swell Ill buy you a happy ending at an Asian masage parlor. Listen RI aint the ocean state for a reason...stay the f out because the locals are prix but this place is magic and is the only place that holds 20+ swells clean on the east coast. Have fun and BE SAFE!!!
    I surfed a reef next to Ruggles during Hurricane Bill! Epic experience!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,023
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I surfed a reef next to Ruggles during Hurricane Bill! Epic experience!
    Is that the "corner" I've heard about? Heard it's pretty sick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,348
    Images
    23
    me andd 757 gonna get it gooooood on tuesday and wednesday brahs

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    919
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    me andd 757 gonna get it gooooood on tuesday and wednesday brahs
    well see super. tuesday looks pretty tasty right now. gonna get to see if my rocket will hold in head high waves. im probably gonna skip all of my classes if its clean