LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfSexGambleParty View Post
    Only place on the entire east coast USA that can handle this kind of swell (predicted 15-25ft) tuesday and wednesday is RUGGLES point in Newport, RI. Period!! no discussion...forget FL, Hatteras, Outerbanks, NJ, OC...RI gets the biggest waves on the east coast period...IF you dont believe me check out Ian Walsh and Garret McNamara's video on youtube surfing hurricane Bill. If your spot gets bigger than this during the swell Ill buy you a happy ending at an Asian masage parlor. Listen RI aint the ocean state for a reason...stay the f out because the locals are prix but this place is magic and is the only place that holds 20+ swells clean on the east coast. Have fun and BE SAFE!!!
    I surfed a reef next to Ruggles during Hurricane Bill! Epic experience!

Full moon high tides and the low mixing with Sandy could make for some very nasty conditions for a couple of days. I'm more worried about needing my 5/4 in my living room than Newport breaking clean at 20+ plus. Stay safe.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I surfed a reef next to Ruggles during Hurricane Bill! Epic experience!
    Is that the "corner" I've heard about? Heard it's pretty sick.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Is that the "corner" I've heard about? Heard it's pretty sick.
    I honestly have no idea about the "corner" but I know the reef I surfed and lets just say it was pretty much way out in the middle of the the ocean. Won't give up any names or exactly where it is.

62mph.jpg

That is going to be a fierce and mean sea.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I honestly have no idea about the "corner" but I know the reef I surfed and lets just say it was pretty much way out in the middle of the the ocean. Won't give up any names or exactly where it is.
    Ahh...good for you dude, serious business out there, a lot of marine life I hear.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Oct 26, 2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: typo

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Hey will Lake Titicaca be surfable on December 14th 2015?
    Ahhhhhh.......... No........... The world is ending Dec 21 2012. Didnt you look at the Mayan Calendar?????? And for your ignorance I'm not picking you up Sunday in the Limo on my way to "The Washout"

Your best bet is to learn how to use surf forecasting sites see the cocoa beach pier cam on surfline right now and then get your ass there ...seriously check this out

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...da-hdcam_4421/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Ahh...good for you dude, serious business out there, a lot of marine life I hear.
    Yeah, it was serious business... the paddle out to the wave was intense in itself. Also read that there was a massive great white sighting that same day off Cape Cod. Eeekk!