LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sandy swell on the east coast

I don't know about you guys, but on Sunday New Smyrna will be firing. 6-8 occ double over head with a west wind in the AM, But Ponce Inlet will be where I'll be at!

I can't wait for sunday! stoked to get out in the wetsuit and maybe ride into a close out or two and get some sick screen shots with my go pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt_tarasiewicz View Post
    I can't wait for sunday! stoked to get out in the wetsuit and maybe ride into a close out or two and get some sick screen shots with my go pro!
    where are you surfing at?

Only place on the entire east coast USA that can handle this kind of swell (predicted 15-25ft) tuesday and wednesday is RUGGLES point in Newport, RI. Period!! no discussion...forget FL, Hatteras, Outerbanks, NJ, OC...RI gets the biggest waves on the east coast period...IF you dont believe me check out Ian Walsh and Garret McNamara's video on youtube surfing hurricane Bill. If your spot gets bigger than this during the swell Ill buy you a happy ending at an Asian masage parlor. Listen RI aint the ocean state for a reason...stay the f out because the locals are prix but this place is magic and is the only place that holds 20+ swells clean on the east coast. Have fun and BE SAFE!!!

LBI nj. im going saturday now since sunday will be blown out..

Quote Originally Posted by SurfSexGambleParty View Post
    Only place on the entire east coast USA that can handle this kind of swell (predicted 15-25ft) tuesday and wednesday is RUGGLES point in Newport, RI. Period!! no discussion...forget FL, Hatteras, Outerbanks, NJ, OC...RI gets the biggest waves on the east coast period...IF you dont believe me check out Ian Walsh and Garret McNamara's video on youtube surfing hurricane Bill. If your spot gets bigger than this during the swell Ill buy you a happy ending at an Asian masage parlor. Listen RI aint the ocean state for a reason...stay the f out because the locals are prix but this place is magic and is the only place that holds 20+ swells clean on the east coast. Have fun and BE SAFE!!!
    Ummm, SE isn't expecting 20ft waves. We are looking at OH+ and our breaks are handling it just fine. The could use a little less wind, but I am sure I will enjoy the workout.

Hey swellinfo, I think maybe we need a tutorial on this storm. What do you think?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_tarasiewicz View Post
    What? Winds are going to be ENE 20+mph... good luck.

9. Quote Originally Posted by matt_tarasiewicz View Post
    yea good luck with that one ... fool ...

Quote Originally Posted by SurfSexGambleParty View Post
    There are better spots than Ruggles. But you are right, the Ruggles locals have a high percentage of jerks.