LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I hope we get the Harris Teeter. I am not too satisfied with Food Lion's service, although their prices are fairly competitive. Regardless, we need something there to fill the Jubilee Park "gap." Hopefully, the Harris Teeter (if it comes) will bring more attention to the area - it would be nice to get our movie theater back. Harris Teeter, ABC & the movie theater would make a great tri-fecta.

If you're on Canal, what block do you surf? I'm on 600 CB North.
    I surf 1600. Not because I'm good. I have a Sunskipper condo. The groms there tear it up. they are very polite and give me props for paddling into sh!t they know I shouldn't.

Images
    you got a nice high tide spot outside your door. i used to live a few blocks further south, on the 900 block of CB Ave North, down from the little grocery store (thinks it's a surf shop now). i found it gets a little too crazy up there on warm summer nights, so i bought a house in Carolina Sands in 2005. you can bury me in the backyard coz this is a f*cking wonderful place to live and i feel blessed every single day. and i'm not even religious

[QUOTE=hanna;144659]you can bury me in the backyard coz this is a f*cking wonderful place to live and i feel blessed every single day. and i'm not even religious ]

Word. I hope everybody on here feels this way wherever you are.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    you got a nice high tide spot outside your door. i used to live a few blocks further south, on the 900 block of CB Ave North, down from the little grocery store (thinks it's a surf shop now). i found it gets a little too crazy up there on warm summer nights, so i bought a house in Carolina Sands in 2005. you can bury me in the backyard coz this is a f*cking wonderful place to live and i feel blessed every single day. and i'm not even religious
    It can get a bit nuts that close to Freeman Park, but It's part of "Crusty Beach's" appeal to me. Great group of friendly knowledgeable surfers, who put up with me as I continue to learn. I love it there too; just throw my ashes off the pier!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Looks like a hell of a lot of current on the inside! You going to take out the elevator in that??