LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    http://911surfreport.com/wp-content/.../IMG_60891.jpg

NOFLO went off 1-3 overhead to DOH sets...awesome

Images
    Holden this morning....THANK YOU SANDY!!!!

http://www.starnewsonline.com/apps/p...99&Ref=PH&pl=1

Images
    damnn....i was watching the cocoa beach cams and their winds were around W at 30mph and seemed very managable.

yeah, i was watching Cocoa Beach cam throughout the day, looked really fun...although around here, we're going to be getting landfall with 80 mph winds, not looking too fun.

Wishing i was in FLA!

Images
    preparing for the storm out on eastern LI. its gonna destroy our beaches, some still haven't recovered from leslie last year... i can't even imagine how bad it will get after sandy. i will be out shooting video and pictures until the east end this week. everyone stay safe and be smart

Today I got some decent 5' clean waves in South NJ, took my Before pictures of significant areas, and watched the local workers build up dunes to protect the convention center and other important buildings.

I'm starting to get scared, even though I live well inland for the most part... hope nothing happens to my house and most importantly the beaches...

Images
    Yeah Cocoa is getting it good. Look at the ponce/nsb cam.....still junky here. Looking good for the am though.

Oh yeah and one more thing... to make this whole storm surge thing even worse...

Tides are going to be higher on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday because of a full moon.

Stay safe guys, I wouldnt suggest staying if you live in NJ- this isnt going to be anything like Irene...

Images
    yeah that full moon is the wax on the board...jajaja

I can't even imagine some people being without power for 7-10 days, that would suck!