LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Images
    Crystal Coast had awesome waves Sat. but way to much water moving you down the beach and 50mph winds. Sunday was much more manageable and still well overhead. First shot is Sat. The rest are from sunday. FYI.... If headed to OBX, HYW 12 is washed out just south of the Bonner bridge and another house at S turns has bit the dust and possible non passage of roadway there also.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wave1rider65; Oct 29, 2012 at 01:20 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MonOcer View Post
    Found this gallery of photos called "Storms of the Jersey Shore" just now. Admittedly I was trying to check if this OG photo was from a prior storm. There's no evidence of that but the shot is the very definition of unbelievable.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gal...4050804&Ref=PH
    those shots were sick

Wrightsville beach was amazing today

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i'm hunkering down in oc, nj...stocked up on beer, food, & water. emergency bags are packed in case we decide to bug out at the last minute or if things start to get too hot for us, we'll just load up the jeep & power through it. i'll try to venture out & take some pics, but i might end up just getting drunk.
    dont smoke nothin else you will get paranoid and bug out when the ****s hittin the fan..... 45 mph winds means debris will be flying

Folly was pumping Thursday through sat with some fun waist to chest clean leftovers today. Clean to mostly clean the whole time. Sat was insane all day---the whole east side was barreling ...broken boards, beach erosion, broken faces, etc. Best swell here in a long time!

the f!ck. These cops keep asking me to leave.
    I'm not going.

cool article from ESPN (yea yea, ESPN)

http://espn.go.com/action/surfing/bl...ale-two-storms

When people see a surfer, they should kneel in front of our pews, not charge us 500.00. It's us, the surfers, who should take up the collection. They're trying to exploit us. Man, we need some surfer-judges up and down the east coast to tear up those tickets. Noone should be punished because there's a raging (super-fun) storm on the ocean. 500.00 is killer.

What I mean is, it's our church and we're the priests/ministers, we should take up the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchieLeWave View Post
    When people see a surfer, they should kneel in front of our pews, not charge us 500.00. It's us, the surfers, who should take up the collection. They're trying to exploit us. Man, we need some surfer-judges up and down the east coast to tear up those tickets. Noone should be punished because there's a raging (super-fun) storm on the ocean. 500.00 is killer.

The waves were sick yesterday and today here in Fernandina Beach, FL. Heres a video from yesterday. Today was just as big but way cleaner with light offshores. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkj-0cZwDZw