LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    apparently this is raven lundy in the north end of OC:

I took that photo with my cell phone of a photo on my Canon SLR. It was on Instagram for ten minutes and now it's all over the Internet, Facebook, and WBOC News

Quote Originally Posted by surfnut1018 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0035971&type=1

Check out Nick Denny Photography's FB page....a couple of guys made it out in OCMD today. Braver than I...
    I just soiled myself looking at these.

Quote Originally Posted by phil hudson View Post
    I took that photo with my cell phone of a photo on my Canon SLR. It was on Instagram for ten minutes and now it's all over the Internet, Facebook, and WBOC News
    that's awesome to hear. Let us know where the real photo ends up. Can't wait to see it in high quality.

Images
    Great shot

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Sick! i hope you got some good ones man. i sure did.
    Yup, I had quite an exhilarating time ... although I still do feel a bit jealous when I watch the Surfline cam of Cocoa Beach ... such a clean swell and warm, sunny conditions. Should have taken a road-trip to Florida over the weekend and called in sick today

BTW, at around 1PM, I saw some guys doing tow-ins at 5th street ... That was something I wasn't expecting to see! It was kinda funny when the ski got stuck on the inside too

Just curious, did he make it? Or did that monster wave eventually swallow him whole?

Pure awesomeness. If you're selling copies, I'm buyin

dealing with all that paddling and heavy slams (don't say you didn't get worked), I'm guessing most of you are, or will be, feeling like you've been hit by a bus...several times.

Fire Island hit hard, possible breaches, beach houses collapse people trapped on fire island. Tomorrow is not looking good for New York/ NJ going to be a long clean up.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Pure awesomeness. If you're selling copies, I'm buyin
    i too would like a copy