LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...n-final/836679

The European model has just about been near perfect with this forecast from a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by primo View Post
    Everyone in the path of this thing stay safe and we're praying for you.

That said, how makable were the barrels at WB yesterday? Like to here a percentage of the waves that people made it out of. If I couldn't be there want to hear who did!
    At Topsail yesterday south side of Surf City pier guys were gettign full stand up barrels and faces were 4-5 feet overhead on the takeoff!

36591_10151055542637820_1016780611_n.jpg
    Picture from my aunt f.b. long beach island, nj. Location murphys supermarket toward south end of island. Also to give an idaea of how wide the island is. It about five blocks wide. This road is three blocks from the ocean and two from the sound.
    Last edited by matt757surf; Oct 29, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...n-final/836679

The European model has just about been near perfect with this forecast from a week ago.
    Thats exactly what I've been saying as well.

hey I just saw that lbi flooding pic on the news!!

I'll be posting videos from Surf City on Long Beach Island as long as I can on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FreedomFiends

Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    I think we are going to lose the pier down in the ocean city, md inlet. Already have pilings falling off this morning and the worst is yet to come
    Good, they charge money to go out on that pier anyway.

Early yet, but looks like Croatan wants to clean up. Still an offshore gale though. Froze my arse off just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    At Topsail yesterday south side of Surf City pier guys were gettign full stand up barrels and faces were 4-5 feet overhead on the takeoff!
    Yep, not bad at all, minimal closeouts...I got smacked once or twice out of about 20 or so

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfNTurf View Post
    Yep, not bad at all, minimal closeouts...I got smacked once or twice out of about 20 or so
    Same in EI/AB. Very makeable lefts with OH+ barrel conditions Sunday. I took a few good wipeouts and lost my board once, but I got at least 20 real good waves. A few guys on sponges were getting 400+ yard rides getting barreled most of the way.