What barrier islands?
    New Jersey

Images

Quote Originally Posted by InletRider View Post
    Son. Good gosh. Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    this is gonna make a good surf spot/death trap:

East Coast dogtown

Y'all might want to ponder a moment or two before paddling out, specially you young fellas who don't have any kids, but want some someday; that water out there is a toxic soup. Anything sitting in anybody's basement or septic system or industrial waste facility; that's out there right now. As well as poor surftb15's car, sorry bud, I'm sure the in-sewer-ants will take care of ya, good luck. Could be worse, a dude on Swaylock's probably lost a Skil 100. You can always buy a new car.

Just sayin', something to consider.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    East Coast dogtown
    First thing that comes to mind after seeing this photo is "Mother Ocean, she doesn't F^%k around."

Images
    anybody know where bridge openings will appear first>

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Y'all might want to ponder a moment or two before paddling out, specially you young fellas who don't have any kids, but want some someday; that water out there is a toxic soup. Anything sitting in anybody's basement or septic system or industrial waste facility; that's out there right now. As well as poor surftb15's car, sorry bud, I'm sure the in-sewer-ants will take care of ya, good luck. Could be worse, a dude on Swaylock's probably lost a Skil 100. You can always buy a new car.

I was in Avon today and first couldn't believe what it did to the boardwalk. I'll try to post pics when we get power,2nd The amount of wood out there will keep me out of the water for awhile.Agree with the toxic soup comment.

Images
    Are they letting residents come and check their homes? My inlaws want to check their place in Mantoloking.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

wtf are you just sayin?