LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_tarasiewicz View Post
    PLEASE post pix and videos man I love LBI, It's my beach to surf at.. I hope everything goes well.. ik harvey cedars is going to get hit hard so tuck in tight!
    Yeah Ceders is gonna get wrecked. ill post pics and video as long as i have internet

http://911surfreport.com/wp-content/...0/IMG_0513.jpg
    NOFLO goes off again... hey thanks everyone up north for taking one for the team... JK. hope everyone makes it OK with no damage and get some waves

Queen Street Cape May is going off too http://thesurfersview.com/live-beach...ersey/cape-may

Surprised its this clean with the looming storm

Images
    We're already getting wrecked down here in OC, MD. Towns flooded on low tide. Waves are crazy.

Yeah, Beach AVE in Cape May has around an inch of water on it in some places...

I mean its not that bad but im still worried cause my house is 2 blocks from the beach

rain has started here, but most roads on the island are still passable w/ the low tide. the wind does seem to be increasing as well...here's some crappy iphone shots from earlier today:

the beach front shots were taken on a dropping tide

Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is witnessing this but some squid just hopped in at croatan with a little foam boogie board strapped to his wrist;in boardies; getting sucked out... 3 people going in after him

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...endelton_5208/
    Who in their right mind would be going in after him? Trying to convince the wife to book a hotel on the north end so we can sit on the balcony and watch it while partaking in a cocktail or two. She's looking at me like she always does when I mention things like that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by havanasand View Post
    Who in their right mind would be going in after him? Trying to convince the wife to book a hotel on the north end so we can sit on the balcony and watch it while partaking in a cocktail or two. She's looking at me like she always does when I mention things like that.
    don't know, pretty sure homeboy is gone..
    watching the ocean when its angry is epic.. coincidentally, that's what i'm about to go do also.. score

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    rain has started here, but most roads on the island are still passable w/ the low tide. the wind does seem to be increasing as well...here's some crappy iphone shots from earlier today:

the beach front shots were taken on a dropping tide
    wow thats a good bit of water already. Where in OC is that?

by the looks of things in MD right now, monday is going to HEAVY