Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 93
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    the wild lyfe crew? oh you mean the guys who tow into head high waves?


    i.e. douchebags
    Uh Oh, Somebody a little insecure? Worried their wave is bigger than your wave? HA!

  2. #12
    Nice. Please keep the pics coming.

    Also, you guys are crazy.

  3. #13
    you. are. a. troll.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    nice second post brah, where's your video of you getting barreled again?
    up your mom's ass, along with my fist

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    the wild lyfe crew? oh you mean the guys who tow into head high waves?


    i.e. douchebags
    Let's see... We've seen these guys towing into solid 10 foot, sand-bottom, drainers that no one could ever paddle into. Sounds like it takes more cajones than calling guys you never met "douchebags" over the internet.

    Last time I saw Raven was when he and his friends were volunteering at the Wave Warrior Surf Camp event to help wounded military veterans learn to surf. Doesn't sound very "douchy" to me. Yep... I'm pretty much thinking that you need to retract your uninformed remark.

  6. #16
    No doubt Colin is on it...they have ski, why wouldn't they be?
    Last edited by wedge1; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Let's see... We've seen these guys towing into solid 10 foot, sand-bottom, drainers that no one could ever paddle into. Sounds like it takes more cajones than calling guys you never met "douchebags" over the internet.
    you say sand-bottom as if that should garner some respect. those waves could easily have been paddled into.

    regardless, I've seen videos of them towing into head high waves where other guys were paddling in. totally unnecessary and unsafe.

    like I said. douchebags.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    bethany beach
    Posts
    183
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    you say sand-bottom as if that should garner some respect. those waves could easily have been paddled into.

    regardless, I've seen videos of them towing into head high waves where other guys were paddling in. totally unnecessary and unsafe.

    like I said. douchebags.
    You gotta learn sometime otherwise when real surf like this comes you f-ing die.
    Kudos to guys with bigger balls than me.

  9. #19
    it was colin and raven. oteezy you're a tool, paddling into waves like that with 40+mph offshores wouldn't be enjoyable without a ski. you are a hater my friend.
    towing into head high waves allows you to surf long without getting tired haha! get a life oteezy!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    under the pier
    Posts
    325
    yeah harry