LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    you say sand-bottom as if that should garner some respect. those waves could easily have been paddled into.

regardless, I've seen videos of them towing into head high waves where other guys were paddling in. totally unnecessary and unsafe.

like I said. douchebags.
    You gotta learn sometime otherwise when real surf like this comes you f-ing die.
    Kudos to guys with bigger balls than me.

it was colin and raven. oteezy you're a tool, paddling into waves like that with 40+mph offshores wouldn't be enjoyable without a ski. you are a hater my friend.
    towing into head high waves allows you to surf long without getting tired haha! get a life oteezy!

yeah harry

C'mon grommet... Douche bags? that's a lil harsh.

[QUOTE=oteezy;144915]the wild lyfe crew? oh you mean the guys who tow into head high waves?

i.e. douchebags[/

Hide behind your computer screen and hate. We'll be in the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by lfbeam View Post
    Here ya go.. pics around state line between fenwick/ocmd
    Attachment 6087Attachment 6088Attachment 6089
    looks like two guys on that wave. . . could two people be towed into one wave?

grapefruit sized cajones...just sayin

[QUOTE=Colin Herlihy;144936]
    Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    the wild lyfe crew? oh you mean the guys who tow into head high waves?

i.e. douchebags[/

Hide behind your computer screen and hate. We'll be in the barrel.

I get in the barrel on my own power. You do it behind a ski on waves that Hawaiians and Californians (you know, people who actually ride big waves) would laugh at. Congratulations, you went out during a hurricane. Some people may call that respectful, I call it idiocy.

Like I said, you tow in when it's head high. You're an asshat.

[QUOTE=oteezy;144939]
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Herlihy View Post

I get in the barrel on my own power. You do it behind a ski on waves that Hawaiians and Californians (you know, people who actually ride big waves) would laugh at. Congratulations, you went out during a hurricane. Some people may call that respectful, I call it idiocy.

Like I said, you tow in when it's head high. You're an asshat.
    head dips in waist high summer waves don't count.

Actually I live on the West Coast. What wildlyfe guys have to tow into, people out here consider to be average size surf.

ah then you probably have no frame of reference as to what they actually did. did you see it breaking on the cams at all? The period was so short there was no way to paddle out. plus there was no channel to provide safety then throw in some insane offshores. the pic only shows size, not the total picture of the actual conditions.