Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Southern Coastal Delaware
    Who cares what oteezy thinks, he wasn't there he is just coaching from the bench.

Colin, Raven & Todd know what went down yesterday & were pumped on a unforgettable session. I am sure the food, beer & evening was all the better after the experience shared yesterday. I am stoked for them, those guy's enjoy what they are doing & are there for community benefits or just having a good time with locals while traveling.
    Last edited by chuck white; Oct 31, 2012 at 02:39 PM.

I think the SI Mod sent oteezy on her way... finally.

Wow!!! Osteezy, you are some kind of jerk off. These dudes would surf rings around you in any size surf. Like Raven said, he was having fun with his friends. Why would you have a problem with that? It's not like they step off and then can't surf. They obviously rip. and step offs are fun as hell. As long as its not in a croud
    You sir, are an asshole

I don't know Colin or Raven personally either, but I've been in the lineup with them a few times and they've always seemed like pretty down to Earth guys. Last fall, I was out in OCMD when they were practicing step offs and Raven was cool enough to let me have a try... ate it, but I was really impressed by that. Not many people surfing at that level in this area are cool enough to take time with the average guy in the lineup.

Also, hats off to you guys... that looks like an amazing experience. Wish I'd been there!

Columbia, MD
    oteezy, your a ****. That is all.

I dont care what anyone says...nobody should criticize these guys...true or not...I wish I could get out in that...but I am landlocked for a while now...have whatever it takes to get into them

Quote Originally Posted by oteezy View Post
    the wild lyfe crew? oh you mean the guys who tow into head high waves?

i.e. douchebags
    wildlyfe crew is BADASS and they rip

^+1 you guys f*ckin' rock! Can i go next time?

Oteezy is like that dude who wanted to buy everyone pizzas a while back. He even had a similar name.

Let's get the thread back on track, going out yesterday in OCMD with the devastation all around = epic! Glad everyone is OK and memories will live on. Instead of talking Internet babble, do everyone a favor and help clean up our beaches and communities. Sandy was not kind and there is plenty to do besides complain about the mechanics on how someone got into a wave.