LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    Tommy Moore, who is now back in VB for a short period of time is the best hands down in my opinion. Many of the guys riding lost boards right now are on boards finished by Tommy.
    Honestly for a high performance shortboard, grovel stick, alternative high performacne shape, Tommy's board are great.
    Best build quality I have seen, far superior. ALso how great is it to have a guy whos shaped boards for the Fletchers, Sunny Garcia, Benny B , etc buiilding customs for us average Joes!

Lower Mid Atlantic........T.M. for sure............Upper..... I like Mike Becker @ Naturesshapes.

Is Veck as big in the mid Atlantic as in New England?

Scott Busbey, In The Eye Surfboards, Natural Art Surf Shop, Cape Hatteras, since 1977.

Good call on Busbey...he is very gifted and has all that juice at the Lighthouse to test his shapes. Bob Yinger(WRV) is very talented and has shaped for all the pros as well as us locals here on the banx. Hard not to mention Lynn Shell(OBBC) this guy still rips and has been shaping longer than some of us have been breathing. Plus he is real. Nothing like talking to a shaper and watching them mow foam.

My vote for THE best in Maryland and one of the best in the Mid-Atlantic. Give him a call... and you'll see why.
    Phil Taylor Handcrafted
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-T...97743556922419

Capture4-5-2012-2.45.32 PM11-3-2012-1.20.58 PM.jpg

Tom mahady made my custom perfect. The guy does great work.

Hey All,

Greenlight is OK. Some wind and rain damage but all is fixed and waiting for power.

For those of you not on our mailing list we're having a hurricane sale on all materials and tools.

Planning to shape and sell some boards when power is restored to support local hurricane relief funds. Keep you posted on how anyone can get a new board for cheap and help out some families who've lost it all.

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PuertoRicanPoet View Post
    My vote for THE best in Maryland and one of the best in the Mid-Atlantic. Give him a call... and you'll see why.
    Phil Taylor Handcrafted
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-T...97743556922419

Capture4-5-2012-2.45.32 PM11-3-2012-1.20.58 PM.jpg
    That's mah stick!
    My first board from Phil is the one pictured above.
    I'm picking up 2 for a friend and one more of my own from him this week and leaving for PR in 12 days.
    So far he has been excellent to deal with. The board's quality and his ideas/knowledge/experience are second to none. Looking forward to picking up the new quiver and def have been pointing friends to him.

i'm a big brian wynn fan...very local to me, grew up here & chose to move back when he started a family. my current favorite board is one he made for me & several of my all-time favorites have been made by him. as beachbreak suggested, scott busby of in the eye in buxton, nc is also a great shaper. i highly recommend both!