LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've gotta ask...

This morning I lost my watch at the metered parking at 1st in VB. It's a Casio that is solar-powered. If you happen to find it, please PM me. I will buy you a pizza or lunch. Just throwing that out there. Regardless, I would like to get it back if possible. It keeps me from being late to work on a daily basis when I am out in the water. Thanks

color? material? ill look out for it

If you don't get it back here: http://www.amazon.com/Casio-DW5600E-.../dp/B000GAYQKY

The best and most understated surf durable surf watch I've found...and not expensive--GL

If you surf down by the pier there's a clock at the top of the hotel @ 15th st. It was there for a couple of years before someone pointed it out to me. I felt kinda dumb.

I'll keep my eye out for the watch.

Thanks guys! I'm such a Jetty rat when it gets this flat and/or undercrowded. Perhaps I will spend more time at the Pier now.

Its a black watch with TOUGH SOLAR at the top. If you're down here (VB) NJSwell, I'd appreciate it. I've got family up there and they're staying here in VA until things clear up. Hope all is well with you. I'll show you some Southern Hospitality and get you some knock-off NY pizza down here haha.

I appreciate the heads up on that watch, unfortunately that site is blocked by my employer, so I will check it later.

That watch is gone.
    Time to buy a new 1.
    While I was out surfing, somebody stole my size 15 sandals.
    I feel your pain. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PRO View Post
    That watch is gone.
    Time to buy a new 1.
    I feel your pain. LOL
    T'was the leprechauns laddy, they needed those giant, rubber soles as rafts.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    T'was the leprechauns laddy, they needed those giant, rubber soles as rafts.
    LMAO! Really strange how somebody would jack a size 15 pr of sandals.
    How many people would that actually fit?! That's messed up. I was pissed. lol

Images
    That watch is gone.
    Time to buy a new 1.
    I feel your pain. LOL
    you know, i live in a (relatively) quiet little beach village of CB, NC - not a lot of crime here, the kind of place where you could leave your stuff on the beach and surf or wander off without much worry. but the one item i have had stolen - not once, but twice - was flip-flops. not even nice flip-flops - crusty old worn flip-flops. i cannot fathom what kind of person would steal well-worn footwear...i've come to the conclusion that it must some kind of fetish thing, maybe even a sexual thing. why else would people steal something not only devoid of aesthetic or monetary value, but even a little gross? it must be like stealing girl's underwear or something...

so i only wear cheap rubber flops to the beach anymore - if somebody steals them, at least they didn't get my good ones.

Images
    That watch is gone.
    Time to buy a new 1.
    I feel your pain. LOL
    Wow, that's crazy. Have never had anything stolen down here, knock on wood.