LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Good Question...Everyone answer

So if you could only surf one spot for the rest of your life, where would it be???

Pavones, Costa Rica

Images
    This may sound lame. But out of everywhere I've surfed, I still have to go with home break in Delaware. Doesn't happen often, but when it cracks, its as fun to me than anywhere I've been.

I've never surfed further north than Rodanthe, but i hear it can get pretty thick up north in the winter time.

i started going to costa rica a few years back over the summer and giving lessons for Chuck down in Jaco at Walking On Water. Had the greatest barrells of my life in Hermosa at Tulins and Almond Tree, but Pavones is the way to go coming from a goofy footer

El Zonte El Salvador---sick right point, hammocks cervezas and boardshorts. Amazing people and village

South Pawley's Island, SC. 4 ever...

Images
    Springmaid Beach,SC.

I love Pawleys, I love Springmaid...I grew up surfing those breaks, but for the REST of my life I need a little more juice. Im gonna have to say Pea Island, NC, maybe S-Curves. However, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica is probably my final answer...

Haleiwa, Oahu or China Walls, Oahu. Grew up surfing these two breaks, and they're still the best lefts I've ever surfed. A close second would be Terra Mar in North County, San Diego... just too crowded there now a days...

Any break in Costa Rica. Does it ever get below 4 ft. there? However, once reality sets in I would have to agree once again with Enjoytheslide, south end Pawley's Island. Right now though, they are working on that end and there is no parking near there (unless you park at one of the houses), so that would be a walk.
    I do have a question for Enjoytheslide:
    How are the waves on the north side of Pawley's. I parked near the pier on Sunday and it looked like it has potential, where it jets out into the ocean??!! I was with the family and they didnt want to walk out that far, so i will check on that spot in 2 weeks. During the summer you wouldnt have a place to park, unless you got there at 8:00 in the morning.

Drew

Talking East Coast 4 Life!!!

NorthSide Myrtle Beach... EAST COAST 4 LIFE!!!!