LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

VB Guys, please look

To everyone that has been affected by Hurricane Sandy, my thoughts and condolences go out to you and your families. to everyone else, here's our chance to help them out in VB. The LEGENDS of the Wild Lyfe crew including Raven Lundy will be at Coastal Edge Surfshop on 21st street at the beach here in VB. From 9am-12pm, they will be filling up a truck with materials to be donated to the relief effort. they are going to drive the truck monday after they are finished loading up. Here is some more information from their facebook page. any help you can provide is great. I'll be there bright and early with a bunch of extra stuff and supplies i had left over. the information is below.
    Andy

Alright VB, time to step up: Raven Lundy and TheWildLyfe Crew will be driving as many Hurricane Sandy relief supplies as we can collect this weekend to New Jersey and New York on Monday AM. Come out starting at 10am tomorrow to our 21st Street location and help us kick it off. They need EVERYTHING home furnishings, clothes, food and don't forget the little ones who lost their toys.
    LETS PACK THIS TRUCK!

Drop your donations at Coastal Edge surf shops before SUNDAY 12PM , and we'll haul them north on Monday.

If You want to donate but don't live in VB Contact us or EasternSurf Mag and well try to make it happen.

We got perfect waves from Sandy, they lost everything. Lets help em out!
    Last edited by 757surfer; Nov 4, 2012 at 04:58 AM.