LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. Whats everyone wearing?

    Is a 3/2 booties and gloves still good im jus recovering from an injury and havent been in the water in a month. has it crept into 5/4 season yet? i really hope it hasnt lol

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarlytubage View Post
    Is a 3/2 booties and gloves still good im jus recovering from an injury and havent been in the water in a month. has it crept into 5/4 season yet? i really hope it hasnt lol
    6mm suit for me right now. Air temps are the reason.

  3. #3
    where are you located it would give a better idea of what you should be wearing

  4. im on li i messed up my shoulder thats why i havent been in i dont really know whats goin on with the water right now

  5. #5
    Before the hurricane I decided to wear a 5/4 and was definitely feeling the heat - a 4/3 would've worked for sure (some people were in 3/2's, but they were getting cold fast). With the air temperatures now though, I don't know if I would be using a 4/3 anymore - I'd rather hot out in the lineup than cold.

    Btw, I wasn't wearing gloves and didn't need booties - would probably put them on the next time we're able to get in though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by forman View Post
    Before the hurricane I decided to wear a 5/4 and was definitely feeling the heat - a 4/3 would've worked for sure (some people were in 3/2's, but they were getting cold fast). With the air temperatures now though, I don't know if I would be using a 4/3 anymore - I'd rather hot out in the lineup than cold.

    Btw, I wasn't wearing gloves and didn't need booties - would probably put them on the next time we're able to get in though.
    ok thanx for the info

  7. #7
    A 3/2 with booties is enough for most south of NY

  8. #8
    wear clothes because there is no beach access!

  9. #9
    4/3 suit, 3mm boots, 1/5mm gloves (soon to be 3mm). way too early for the 5/4's in Massachusetts

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    4/3 suit, 3mm boots, 1/5mm gloves (soon to be 3mm). way too early for the 5/4's in Massachusetts
    Totally depends on the person. Your average person would be freezing in a 4/3 with air temps in the 30s or even 40s.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Nov 7, 2012 at 01:17 AM.