LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    In VA Beach the water temp is around 55 with similar air temps, and I'm in a 3/2 suit, 5mm boots, and 3mm gloves ... So far it's seemed pretty comfortable, at least for a two hour session.

Pants. Maybe.

It's all about the hood

Still wearing a spring suit. That is the positive side of living down south.

I'm wearing a pink thong with fishnet stockings and a studded bra. No one takes my waves or even surfs within 100 yards of me.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I'm wearing a pink thong with fishnet stockings and a studded bra. No one takes my waves or even surfs within 100 yards of me.
    Pictures or it didn't happen! Wait you are a middle aged man.... never mind the pictures.

Look at the water temp at the top of the page with forecast info for your area. Even tells you what suit/booties are reccommended. But, even with all that, you should know how the cold affects your body and go with that. Ive been wearing my 5/4 for almost a month in Mass with booties, and mittens depending on air temp, and getting more waves because kids are trying to tough it out with 3/2s and getting out after 2 hours. Id rather surf longer and be toasty...

im wearing a speedo with a wifebeater making sales calls from home waiting for the windswell to arrive. thnaks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarlytubage View Post
    Is a 3/2 booties and gloves still good im jus recovering from an injury and havent been in the water in a month. has it crept into 5/4 season yet? i really hope it hasnt lol

hum im in RI wearing a 3 mil and no boots. water still aint bad.

A hazmat suit, with respirator