LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Cool Bodyboard advice

Hi everyone. I need advice. I am looking to purchase a new bodyboard for the upcoming season. I hope to ride this board in hollow, thick, dangerous shorebreak. What materials and tail shape, etc. should I be looking for. Thanks!

coulda just said shore break we know what it means =] i still ride a 20 year old mach 7 so iim not one to know

go with a crescent tail single stringer and depending on the water temp DOW or PP

A sponge?

I heard the best sponges out wright now are made from a company called scotch bright, they have been getting my dishes so clean lately. polishes my copper pots to sheer perfection. plus i got a three pack for $2.97. Get em while they last. (and read this with a grain of salt!)

Why do people start so much ****

Images
    Since its shorebreak the boards probably going to get the **** beat out of it. I would go for a double stringer to make it hold up better. Keep it from bending. Don't really think that there are boards made specifically for shorebreak. I would just say go double stringer and have maybe a 10" or 11" nose so you can maneuver better. Honestly, the boards probably going to snap if your not experienced enough to ride shorbreak. I know I would have broken my board by now if I went to IRS.