LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surfing the Bay 11/7/12

Cool shot my brother took on his I phone, Thought some of yall might enjoy. still a stomach high clean wave in the bay this morning!! Well here you go heres the shot from yesterday we surfed here for five hours got this shot in 10 mins... no one out 552192_4733219577967_1940343298_n.jpg

Looks fun, and cold.

Its worth those barrels! haha yeah the water in the bay has to be around 55 ish... fullsuit boots and gloves. Got some more pictures ill try to post here in a bit

Nice photo!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingDrainerz View Post
    Its worth those barrels! haha yeah the water in the bay has to be around 55 ish... fullsuit boots and gloves. Got some more pictures ill try to post here in a bit
    True that, i'd take it over sitting at this desk all day today, that's for sure

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    True that, i'd take it over sitting at this desk all day today, that's for sure
    Me to. did anyone else surf in the bay yesterday or this am?

what bay ive been tryin to surf cape cod bay for a while but it rarely ever gos off

Quote Originally Posted by winslow View Post
    what bay ive been tryin to surf cape cod bay for a while but it rarely ever gos off
    This is in Virginia in the Chesapeake Bay... We get some good waves in the bay, but the spots are fickle.

Images
    I knew i should have went, ive been argueing back and fourth with myself to go check a few spot in the bay ( im in newport news). DAMNIT. If your ever in need of someone to surf with lemme know my roomates stop surfing once the water gets cold so im always out alone!

good shot!!!!....I love bay surf... preached it for years... still no one shows up... maybe I should stop before they do