LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    Nice, seem them about 3-4 times in concert, some of the most fun i've been to actually, still have a few of their CD's, but haven't heard anything from them recently

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Nice, seem them about 3-4 times in concert, some of the most fun i've been to actually, still have a few of their CD's, but haven't heard anything from them recently
    They released an album Ghosts on the boardwalk a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by motivated2surf View Post
    Bad ass, i'll have to check it out, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by motivated2surf View Post
    They have a couple of songs on the Dark Fall soundtrack, including Ghosts on the Boardwalk. Great stuff.

And I have to say, the weekend (Oct 19-21) before this friggin' storm was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time because of the surf. May have been considered a decent day in some more consistent areas, but for me was one of those all-time weekends. Love surfing the right coast. Also, paddling out every weekend with my daughters over the summer regardless of size, really helped me in getting the most out of the surf, and putting in some long sessions. Dying to get back in one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    They have a couple of songs on the Dark Fall soundtrack, including Ghosts on the Boardwalk. Great stuff.

And I have to say, the weekend (Oct 19-21) before this friggin' storm was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time because of the surf. May have been considered a decent day in some more consistent areas, but for me was one of those all-time weekends. Love surfing the right coast. Also, paddling out every weekend with my daughters over the summer regardless of size, really helped me in getting the most out of the surf, and putting in some long sessions. Dying to get back in one of these days.
    the dark fall stuff is from either ghosts on the boardwalk or gold record albums...i don't think they used anything older than that.

& yes...the weekend before sandy was super fun. would love to have another session like that before 5/4 weather hits.