• yes

15 57.69%
  • no

3 11.54%
  • i dont golf

8 30.77%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

marketing project

whats going on everybody. im doing this marketing project and basically tweeking vans shoes marketing plans ect. I chose to play around with their products and places they sell, advertise, ect. My two product ideas are vans golf shoes and vans booties. For the golf shoes i thought they coud make a golf shoe with their classic styling and cheap prices. I feel as though many of us surfers also love to golf and i would def buy a pair of cheap vans golf shoes. What do you guys think? Also i though they could make dope booties since they have a great sense of style and the vans company was originally a rubber company so they have some knowledge on how to work with rubber already. I was thinking doing something wild with the design, crazy prints such as army or digital print, some crazy colors or something. My thought behind that is everybody wants a little style but they dont want too much going on ya know, like do less at the same time. WIth eccentric booty styling you still are sporting the classic black wetsuit design but add a small amount of flare with booty colors and patterns. Any feedback would be great.<br /><br />sorry about the long post by the way, hope everybodys scoring some waves

i loathe golf but the vans golf shoes does sound pretty cool.

my bad also any up and coming surf or skate countries where you think vans would benefit in opening stores or marketing. thanks a lot

I have always had at least one pair of Vans in my shoe rotation. However, you will never, ever, ever ever ever catch me on a golf course... Vans or no vans. Still think it's a pretty cool concept.

As for other countries... why don't you propose Vans pull a Henry Ford and pay their sweatshop child labor enough money to afford the shoes they are making. They would have instant customer base in those countries!

Bad timing dude, 70% of the people on this site are in the northeast where alot of people are still recovering from the storm. Take your golf shoes and stick them up your assz...

dear sniffer, thanks for your help. You dont have to tell me the northeast is f-ed, i already know that due to the fact i live there. Honestly if you dont have comments to help me out dont waste either of our time by posting **** like this. keep spreading the love man

Well then, you should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Lighten up man, he isn't hurting anything.

Butch Van Artsdalen wants you to quit all of these stupid ideas and start drinking whiskey right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Damn Straight and Right ON!