LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Has anyone wrote on this after being in the water recently?

Surfed Friday and Saturday... feeling good.

Got hit with a 4ft boardwalk board on the inside while paddling back out. It was under the surface about a foot.
    Never saw it, more scared than hurt, but there is still "stuff" out there. Water seemed very clean.

Surfed thurs in Ny and sat in NJ water seemed clean, but also felt something hit my leg. I thought it was a board also but maybe it was something else. The destruction is crazy and my heart goes out to all you guys living through it on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    Got hit with a 4ft boardwalk board on the inside while paddling back out. It was under the surface about a foot.
    Never saw it, more scared than hurt, but there is still "stuff" out there. Water seemed very clean.
    what general location were you surfing at?

between pavilions MO CO

I went last Friday, Saturday and yesterday. I'm feeling fine. I did get sick from surfing a few weeks ago. The water is probably getting better. I did see some stuff in Monmouth County submerged. A huge piling a few feet from me popped out of the water. It maded duckdiving deep a little sketchy when there was bigger surf on Friday monring and I saw that piling.