Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

What I don't understand is VB juveniles posing as surf travel experts. As is the case here.

Poseur, you are called.

Any of this 'information' that you posted is available from any travel site or from many previous posters on swellinfo forums.

Look....you're a young guy, full of piss & vinegar, Sandbridge is your world where your da-da taught you to surf. It's a small world & you demonstrate that with your vitriolic (look it up) defense of WRV's (lack of) client service.

You get off on posting your opinions that specifically attack on other posters. Because you are....see the above.

Now, some may rush to your defense, whatever.
Some may say that you're trying to provide helpful travel info, whatever.

But you & I both know that you just don't get outta town that often.
You're an authority on very little; perhaps the beer selection at the 7-11 on 40th Street?

You 'shred' Sandbridge, in your own opinion; yet others have seen you surf & have called you out on your arrogance.

And that's the thing that I have a problem with: your arrogance.

You're the guy that shiiiites on others for no reason other than self-gratification.
You're the guy that has the gear & flaunts it with the sense that gear makes you somebody.
You're the guy that snakes anyone & everyone & then bellows about being a local.
You're the guy who lives for this forum & can not handle it when you get criticized for your attitude.

You're a little boy who has yet to grow up and you're an engineer by training & expense.
Go build something; instead of tearing down.
Ouch, tell him how you really feel!