Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Huntington Beach, California, United States

Ehlers Longboards

The LRV1 Drop Down Longboard

What size waves do you recommend for these boards?
    Do you make any in the "gun" style? I prefer massive waves. Thanks.

A swallowtail on a skateboard???????? WHY????????

Please do not post anymore "shaka's" PLEASE!!!!!! You look stupid as hell not being Hawaiian.

No More shaka's I promise! Skaters usually don't use the tails on longboard skateboards it's mostly for style and cruising around. We have about 25 different tail shapes. You should try it, it's fun..

Ehlers Longboards

Cruising to the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlers Longboards View Post

Cruising to the beach!
    with a blue board? really? i hate to be a ****, but i could rip the marketing scheme of this pic apart. and your pintail shape has a flaw...its not a pin. so where are you based out of? why should we buy your boards over say... sector 9 or landyachtz? are your boards any different? do you have a niche? and what are the prices? i can't believe you posted all those pics with captions and didn't list a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlers Longboards View Post

The Mini Fishtail board feels like a skimboard and is cool to carve around the sidewalks..

Buy Longboards
    how does a skateboard feel like a skimboard? and if most longboarders don't usually use a kicktail, why even put one there?

Images
    i don't have a beef with yer shapes. haoles have been throwin the awkward shaka for a while, so no harm there either. people like all kindsa styles, utility aside. however, some prices would give us context.

I gotcha ya, the cool thing is that you can customize any longboard. You pick everything out and we build it and ship it out. You can choose your color board, trucks, wheel colors, grip tape colors and more.. The whole complete longboard ranges from $68 for the minis and $80 for the traditional sizes like the 40".