LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go away N Wind

Images

Go away N Wind

Damn these N winds are never ending! there's swell in the water but its so junky its pretty much unrideable. can we just get a little west please??? wish i could go to a south facing beach but the roads are either washed out, destroyed, or my clunker car cant get to them...

Images
    Shhh... The southeast loves the N wind! The only bad side is the water temp will drop 5+ degrees in the next 7 days. We went from boardshorts to 4/3 suits in 2 weeks!!

north wind aint so bad.

I heart North Wind

Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    Shhh... The southeast loves the N wind! The only bad side is the water temp will drop 5+ degrees in the next 7 days. We went from boardshorts to 4/3 suits in 2 weeks!!
    Eh, I was still in a spring suit a week ago. However, I don't think I can brave it tonight. Water temps dipped into the upper 50's and the air temp isn't much better. Time for a sealed 3/2.

I hear ya man, F the north winds. Every November I have this 2-3 week spell when I probably just surf once or twice the whole span.

Part of it is junky conditions and part is still mentally transitioning to cold water surfing and wearing the winter gear

there are two guys out at first street right now. How bad do you want it? Personally, I'll just crack a cold one and watch the triple crown

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    there are two guys out at first street right now. How bad do you want it? Personally, I'll just crack a cold one and watch the triple crown
    I like where your head is at, almost quitin time at the J.O.B., cold one sounds great about now!

Us here on LI love this north wind... what's causing it to blow so steadily north anyway? This never happens.

Wooord....all the swell ive been seeing since before sandy has been complete junk cuz of the howling north wind EVERY DAY haha
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Damn these N winds are never ending! there's swell in the water but its so junky its pretty much unrideable. can we just get a little west please??? wish i could go to a south facing beach but the roads are either washed out, destroyed, or my clunker car cant get to them...