LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yeah well I'm smart enough to understand it's "you're a smart guy"
    Now who's the dumbass?
    Hehe...thank god for contractions and grammatical rules. Aside from the obvious well known spots, I agree, no need to further specify a spot than to speak in relative terms. Surfed this Saturday and it was 2-4 ft, super clean, and my buddy and I were the only two guys in the water. Had the whole beach to ourselves. If you do your homework and find it cool, no need to let the world know about it though.

Surfed Naragansett and Little Comptons a few years back. REally fun spot.

I hate spot namers, especially when talk about my secret spot (Trestles)

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yeah but if you surf the northeast and are unaware of 'Gansett town beach, 1st, or 2nd you are most likely suffering from some type of developmental disability.
    Exactly...chill people none of these are secret spots or anything so quit complaining..these spots have their own surf reports and everything I mean nobody's stopping anyone from going there

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I hate spot namers, especially when talk about my secret spot (Trestles)
    haha exactly dude

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Exactly...chill people none of these are secret spots or anything so quit complaining..these spots have their own surf reports and everything I mean nobody's stopping anyone from going there
    Don't want to stop anyone from going anywhere! Ocean is open to all. Just saying don't advertise a spot for no reason. A surf report serves a purpose! It's different than just randomly naming spots for no reason other than boredom.

i always hate the name pat....

jp. great day at town beach today, all you suckers at matunuck trying to catch the same peaks missed out. though it was nice there too. only 2-3 guys out and bigger (more punch) outside 5-8ft sooo much fun. monos was pumping too. a little too close to the jetty though, seemed a little riskay. get at me - roberto

screw matunuck. bunch of kooks from Ct there. place sucks ass. gets good though

this thread is very gay can we close it down.

So did you get any waves in rhode island? I got some Wednesday afternoon and big time this morning!