LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matunuck....

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    That's because the faction of FOGs on LBs that the OP was ranting about are having a sausage convention on the same peak. Is it the preferred peak? Unfortunately. But there's a lot of surfable peaks and shoulders there on a good day so sheepkook who's dumb enough to be amalgamated into the Idiocracy that one peak is deserves a nose to the eyeball.

I'd be superstoked to be there on a decent day and see the middles and the insides wide open. Most non-arctic days that are clean swell there's a fair representation of the local meathead glitterati on each wave. Someone also needs to tell Mr. LSD that he's not the only LSD name shaping sticks out there and the other is way above his arse on the food chain. Nice crappy goatee bro. He and Wayne shop at the same white van stealership.

FREE RHODEY
    Very glad to see you are getting back into peak form here in the SI lineup. Keep shredding on and off the site bro!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    tunic fires at dead low tide.
    If its chest high or bigger and clean...

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Very glad to see you are getting back into peak form here in the SI lineup. Keep shredding on and off the site bro!
    Thanks Dogg! Was I getting out of shape or something? Just wasn't on here much getting real busy with work and priorities, not to mention the lull in sets here during the SwellInfo lockdown was not getting me stoked. Not trying to ever ruin anyone's day here, more to the contrary and if I can provide laughs or any other value than I'm stoked! Still eroding that pave like glacial badassery and just had myself a fine 3hr sesh in clean waves in 18 degrees! Good lookin out breh.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    If its chest high or bigger and clean...
    i was kidding that spot is straight rocks at dead low

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey trev! When you coming back north so we could score some barrels? I find that interesting, one would think that the south would be mellower.
    ill probably be up there sometime around may before i head westward

ill probably be up there sometime around may before i head westward
    Bro, maybe I'm getting some form of dyslexia or Freudian slippage in my reading as I thought you wrote that you were heading WASTEward haha! It's well within the realm of possibility with you. Hope you're good breh, glad to see you stop by this break for a sesh again.

i was kidding that spot is straight rocks at dead low
    What? It's a walk on the rocks at dead low to access the water, but it's breaking in deep water. It's a deep water flat cobblestone break. Nice and safe.