LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Cams for Jersey and NY

Boy oh boy this is tough to check without actually going to the beach. All Cams down except OC-NJ and Monmouth-NJ which looks pretty flat. Wish we could get a few more back online.. Looks pretty flat right now but I'm not buyin it

most of the cams went down during the storm.

Sometimes those cams can be deceiving. Fun sets today in the chest high range all over Mo Co.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    Boy oh boy this is tough to check without actually going to the beach. All Cams down except OC-NJ and Monmouth-NJ which looks pretty flat. Wish we could get a few more back online.. Looks pretty flat right now but I'm not buyin it
    Complain, complain, complain. 3 weeks ago you were probably whining about not having power. Now here you are crying about no webcams. Go home, you Melvin.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Sometimes those cams can be deceiving. Fun sets today in the chest high range all over Mo Co.
    Kooks rely strictly on the cams (e.g., marksharky).

Don't be lazy. Learn your breaks and use the buoys.

Bigbuldge , hmm wonder what your trying to make up for sorry to hear your lacking in certain areas.. must suck . If it weren't for tiny wieners like you were would we be?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuldge View Post
    Kooks rely strictly on the cams (e.g., marksharky).
    Poser get a life girly boy..

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    Bigbuldge , hmm wonder what your trying to make up for sorry to hear your lacking in certain areas.. must suck . If it weren't for tiny wieners like you were would we be?
    You fed the troll, brah. Congrats. Glad you're thinking of my package and its size. You do this often, eh? Get your hands out of your pants. Kook.

hopefully they never come back up so i can continue surfing without a bunch of kooks