LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Board Bag

Images
    oh ya- dont forget the pipe insulation- that key for protecting your boards rails

have a Ci coffin fits 2-3 in the classifieds somewhere. i took 3 to Pr last winter. $100 excellent shape.

Images
    I have a Dakine travel bag that fits 2 boards. It's 6'5 or 6'6 if interested. $50. Pm me if interested.

Check us out www.swellshellsurf.com the only hard case on the market! make sure your boards get there safe!

check us out www.swellshellsurf.com only hard case on the market available now! thanks Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by surf_squan1219 View Post
    Me and my buddies are going to Nicaragua in December and need some advice on a board bag. There will be 4 of us and we all ride about the same size 5'11-6'2. How thick should the bag be/length/cost

thanks

hard cases are available again, check out www.swellshellsurf.com thanks!

Images
    pipe insulation plus curved ridged cardboard (cylinder thats split in 2 down the middle) over the insulation works good. also, there're lots of guys making good custom bags- vitamin blue, air wave, wave tribe to name a few.

Midnight Products makes a wide range of standard model and custom board bags, quality construction and features. See, for example, http://www.midnightproducts.net/id10.html . Made in USA is a bonus.