LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

surf trip for spring break

Hey guys im thinking about going to the Dominican republic for a week in march to surf and just enjoy my break from college classes. I am an intermediate surfer and im looking for input on Dominican republic or the other islands in general. I just trying to be somewhere tropical so my girl can enjoy the beach while i'm out surfing. I am trying to make this all happen for the absolute cheapest I can, im from VA beach, so there is a strong chance i would be leaving out of Norfolk International. SO any and all input would be great

Costa Rica is more consistent then Encuentra which is the north coast of DR. Tamarindo is a cool spot and has access to better breaks like Avellanas and Playe Negra. It also has a lot of tour spots that can set you up with cool spots to go. I spent half the time surfing and did other cool stuff( snorkeling, canopy,atv etc). DR is rather expensive during winter months as well.

Puerto rico boss. No passport n a **** ton of fruit trucks. If u come downhere i can sho u around n i kno a hotel thats 50 bux a night. Pr is so affordable i was planning on staying here for 6 months w cash set aside n ive been here for 2 years just recently running out of the cash i saved. All these costa and nicaragua trips arw nice but ur gonna have people leaching off u cuz ur a gringo draining ur money. N puerto os known as the pipeline of the atlantic. Be wise n good luck

Images
    I am looking more into puerto rico now that you mentioned and it is definitely way cheaper which side of the island is best in the spring/ in general that way i know where to look for hotels and whatever else i may need