LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I do the occasional comp still Erock. the thing I don't like is that in the masters, they allow funshapes for the shortboard division and i actually ride a true sb. those guys always outpaddle me.

I did ESA for a few years in college. A couple of my younger cousins had done it for years so i wanted to give it a shot. i enjoyed it and met some cool people and just had fun with it. you will be fine starting at 16. i had some good heats and some not so good heats. you will definitely want to work on surfing in small surf, cuz it seems to always be small for ESA contests, like knee to thigh high. but, definitely give it a shot and have some fun with it.

Brah I'm getting so pumped! I'm def giving it a shot! What about kinda getting in the competitors heads a bit and teasing them haha I like joking around and I feel like that'd take some tension off the competing factor for me, any of you do that or feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWocal View Post
    Brah I'm getting so pumped! I'm def giving it a shot! What about kinda getting in the competitors heads a bit and teasing them haha I like joking around and I feel like that'd take some tension off the competing factor for me, any of you do that or feel the same?
    It will make you into a douchebag to the other people in your division. worry about your own surfing and leave the others to do the same.