LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thick gloves

yeah, as others mentioned, pre roll your sleeves up about 2 or 3 inches. then put your glove on and roll the sleeves down over them.

I always tuck my boots in, rarely tuck gloves in...

Images
    any tips on putting on my socks,how about tucking in my shirt? I hope the op was just wasting time at work with this question and did not actually need advice. These types of things should be self explanatory

Images
    I'm 12 and I recently purchased a pair of 5 mil. ripcurl f-bomb gloves from warm winds. I also have that prob. Normally though my dad paddles out with me, so we kind of help each other out with our suits.

Images
    i find the hard part is actually getting the gloves over my monstrous hands, such a pain getting the second glove on, roll up sleeves basically have my arms circulation cut off by the time i finally squeeze my hand in.

I bring my subservient girlfriend with me, that is her sole purpose for me dragging her to the beach in the winter no matter how cold it is. It is by far the best solution to your problem!

I must have fat hands or something because "the roll" still is a pain in the ass. Wish there was a better way and to RID I was curious if anyone had jimmy rigged a tool or method other than the usual that worked better. Is there something wrong with trying to learn something new? Possibly improving an annoying task all of us have to do in cold weather ? I think not..

I tuck my jeans into my boots straight Napolean Dynamite stylie. Seriously though, anybody paddling out into cold like y'all do, wow. You boys are hardcore. Everytime I think that a 3/2 won't get me through another winter (ha, we don't have winters) and I start eyeing 4/3's I think of you cats. And cresto. Then I shiver.

BurgerKing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I Seriously though, anybody paddling out into cold like y'all do, wow, then I shiver.
    BurgerKing.jpg
    When the surf is good cold is a state of mind- "a state lacking normal awareness of ones self or environment"

10. I have used the Plastic Bag routine for many years now, it gives you the perfect tuck always. I have no clue why more people don't do it but it's literally so easy. Everyone use Plastic Grocery Bags!!!